Sunday, March 21, 2010

Small decisions--March 21, 2010

My soon-to-be-ex-boss wanted a meeting. Breakfast on a Saturday, 7:45 a.m.
He has some weird health issues--sore, swollen joints all over his body, other odd
symptoms. I think his body is full of his own weird poison and it is just backing up.
Anyway, he asked me to stay until the end of the year. Definitely not doing that!
I would leave tomorrow if it were less complicated (ie: patient care).
I woke up last night, thinking about it. I may give him two extra months--
July and August. I'm sure he'd be happy with that. Why do I even care? Because
I am co-dependent with so many of my patients. I want to make sure they are
taken care of. Which really isn't my concern. There are a jillion dentists in OC.
On the other hand, I could leave at my appointed time--end of June. Three more
months. Really, isn't that enough? I gave notice about 6 weeks ago. It is not
my fault that he hasn't worked on this problem.
Today I will run 5 to 6 miles with Walter, listen to my music, and make my decision
later.

No comments: